Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blog Challenge Days 9 and 10: Woopsie Daisy


So, I missed a couple days.  Not the end of the world, right?  I missed them for good reasons, if that makes it better.  Friday (day 9) was the second of two days off work this week and I wanted to give my kids 100% of my attention.  That meant no computer for me.  I do realize this left lots of time for me to post something once I put the kids to bed…I’m not sure what happened there, actually.  I was probably crocheting in this sweet new t-shirt that finally arrived that day.
Okay, here’s the post:
Blog Challenge Day 9: My Worst Habits
1.      Cracking my knuckles.  I’ve done it for as long as I can remember.  When I was a little girl my mom used to tell me that if I kept cracking them, my knuckles would get so big that “no boy could fit a ring on my finger”.  Well, that didn’t happen.  I’d like to stop but it’s one of those things that I don’t even think about until someone else is grossed out and brings it to my attention. 

2.      Scratching.  I have some eczema spots and I’m constantly scratching them.  I know, another really gross habit.  I can’t help it.
Now that you know two rather unpleasant things about me, I’ll stop.  I’m okay with these bad habits.  It could really be way worse.


I missed posting on Saturday (day 10) because I was in Niagara-on-the-Lake with friends all day, riding our bikes through the vineyards.  After all those kilometers on the bike, wine tastings at three different wineries followed up by a delicious dinner (and more wine), I was ready for bed as soon as we got home.  It was pretty much a perfect day.
Blog Challenge Day 10: My Best Physical Feature
I didn’t want to answer this question myself so I went to the expert: my husband.  Here is what he had to say about it:
Isn’t he great?  I love him.

Well, I just checked out the blog challenge for today and it’s another giant list of something or other.  I’m going to have to give myself some time to think about that.  I’ll post day 11 by the end of the day today.  I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Your husband wins! (and your nose IS super cute...)

    ReplyDelete