1. I’ve been crazy busy. Doing what? I don’t know, really. I just know that I haven’t even had time to sit down and watch this week’s episode of The Newsroom, so I must be pretty busy doing something.
2. The last two challenge topics haven’t really applied to me. I mean, check this out:
· Challenge Day 19: What do you collect? Nothing. Honestly, I collect nothing.
· Challenge Day 20: A difficult time in your life. See Challenge Day 18.
Boring posts, right? Why bother? Now, today’s challenge is something I know a little bit about…
Blog Challenge Day 21: My 10 Favourite Foods!
1. Pizza. I don’t think I will ever get sick of it.
2. Cheese. Any kind of cheese. At any time.
3. Bread. Especially good with cheese.
4. Olives. AMAZING with bread and cheese!
5. Pasta. I make one with roasted tomatoes, parmesan, garlic and basil. SO GOOD!
6. Breakfast Jars. I saw this recipe for refrigerator oatmeal online about a month ago and now have one for breakfast at least five days a week. Yum.
7. Nachos and cheese. More specifically, (and this is really embarrassing), nachos and cheese from 7-11. I’m a little ashamed of myself but holy smokes, they’re delicious in such a horrible way.
8. Kraft Dinner. I can’t help it. I was raised on it and now it’s just a part of who I am.
9. Homemade Soup. I make a killer butternut squash soup and my chicken stock is also pretty spectacular.
10. Chips. Plain Lays, to be exact. Sometimes, they’re exactly what I need.
I swear I eat healthy food most of the time. I just don’t like it as much as I like eating crap!