Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 21: Food, Glorious Food!

You may or may not have noticed that I’ve skipped two days.  There are a couple good reasons for this:

1.      I’ve been crazy busy.  Doing what?  I don’t know, really.  I just know that I haven’t even had time to sit down and watch this week’s episode of The Newsroom, so I must be pretty busy doing something.

2.      The last two challenge topics haven’t really applied to me.  I mean, check this out:
·         Challenge Day 19: What do you collect?  Nothing.  Honestly, I collect nothing.
·         Challenge Day 20: A difficult time in your life.  See Challenge Day 18.

Boring posts, right?  Why bother?  Now, today’s challenge is something I know a little bit about…

Blog Challenge Day 21: My 10 Favourite Foods! 
1.      Pizza.  I don’t think I will ever get sick of it.

2.      Cheese.  Any kind of cheese.  At any time.

3.      Bread.  Especially good with cheese.

4.      Olives.  AMAZING with bread and cheese!

5.      Pasta.  I make one with roasted tomatoes, parmesan, garlic and basil.  SO GOOD!

6.      Breakfast Jars.  I saw this recipe for refrigerator oatmeal online about a month ago and now have one for breakfast at least five days a week.  Yum.

7.      Nachos and cheese.  More specifically, (and this is really embarrassing), nachos and cheese from 7-11.  I’m a little ashamed of myself but holy smokes, they’re delicious in such a horrible way.

8.      Kraft Dinner.  I can’t help it.  I was raised on it and now it’s just a part of who I am.

9.      Homemade Soup.  I make a killer butternut squash soup and my chicken stock is also pretty spectacular.

10.    Chips.  Plain Lays, to be exact.  Sometimes, they’re exactly what I need.

I swear I eat healthy food most of the time.  I just don’t like it as much as I like eating crap!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment