Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 8: A Lady's Handbag is Private, Don't You Know

No one’s ever accused me of being a lady, though and a challenge is a challenge, even if it’s a silly blog challenge that is really starting to get on your nerves.  But I digress.
Here are the contents of my handbag (although I call it a purse):

·         Notebook from work

·         Pen

·        Receipt from soccer registration that has been sitting in my purse since April.  It really needs to go into my “2013 Taxes” folder.*

·         Wallet

·         Sunglasses (with case)

·         Burt’s Bees Chapstick

·         Lip gloss

·         Lipstick

·         Mirror compact thingy

·         Business cards

·         Hand moisturizer

·         Lavender essential oil

·         My Little Pony

·         A dinosaur (a Parasaurolophus to be exact)

·         Velma

·         Hair ties

There you go, Nosy Nelly.  Now you know the contents of my purse.
 
*You would think that after having the receipt out of my purse and a mere few steps from my “2013 Taxes” folder I would finally have filed it where it belongs.  Nope, not me, I put it back in my purse.  Duh.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment