Monday, March 11, 2013

Dear family, friends and everyone else:

So, this might be somewhat awkward and maybe even a little unexpected but I have to tell you something.

If you know me well, you know that I love my family (clearly) but that I also love my job and getting out of the house to go to work five days a week.  Even if you don't know me well, you may have picked up on the notion from my Tales From the Hammer posts on Bunch.  Like, for instance, this one: Dear Stay-at-Home Parent.

Well, things have changed.  Due to some things beyond my immediate control (crippling anxiety and a four year-old with major behavioural issues), I've been at home full-time for the last five months and I'm completely unsure of when I will be heading back to the ol' day job.  I'm home to focus on taking care of me and to help my kid get through whatever it is he needs to get through right now.

That being said, the last five months have been full of huge ups, low downs and everything in between.  I plan to share our adventures (and misadventures) here so stay tuned.  This could get interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your life with us! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! glad you are blogging! looking forward to following along! xoxo

    Rebecca from Bunch

    ReplyDelete